Friday, December 17, 2010

Twitter

I think I’ve figured Twitter out. It has two categories – celebrities & businesses selling their stuff, and people writing one line jokes. Everything I’ve read is either people trying to be funny or sell something. Steve Martin’s tweets are really stream of consciousness. Danny DeVito likes to rant about politics. Conan O’Brien talks about his show. I haven’t seen any of them talk with anyone.

I’ve never noticed anybody talking to anybody else. Then again, that’s hard to tell because you only see what one person is saying. I can understand why celebrities with a million followers are talking to them instead of with them, but I don’t understand why people with 20 followers aren’t having conversations with each other.

It kind of seems like one sided communication to me.

I’m sure I’m missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.