Sunday, December 5, 2010

Family Lunch Without Babies

Today we’re having lunch with Ryan’s family, then we’ll probably just stay in and get a pizza for dinner. We’re trying to see as much of them as we can before we leave. I don’t know how often we’ll get a chance to come back while we’re in Hong Kong. I can’t really imagine being away from his parents for too long. They’re like parents to me, too. I know Ryan will miss them loads.

I’m still thinking about Hong Kong more than anything else. I can’t wait, but right now that’s where we are – just waiting for the next step.

I got confirmation last night that I’m not pregnant. I never thought I was, but it’s still a relief. This would be a terrible time. It would completely mess up Hong Kong. I feel pretty lucky since we’ve been going at it like rabbits lately. We’re both so excited about this trip that we can’t keep our clothes on. Maybe that’s just an excuse. His body makes me want to rip his clothes off anyway. I should probably stop now or I won’t be able to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.