Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stud is a Relative Concept

When Ryan went down on me last night, his tongue stud started bugging me. It’s weird, really – I’ve never had a problem with it before. Usually it feels pretty good when he slides that thing around my clit. If he’s rubbing it over my clit hood while I come, it just makes me come harder.

But last night it didn’t feel good. It’s not a new stud, so maybe he needs to replace it. Or maybe it’s just not clean enough. I don’t really like to think about all the bacterial issues with a metal ball in your tongue.

He says I should get one. I’ve heard that blowjobs feel better I think I give a pretty good blowjob already. Never had any complaints, but you can’t really trust much of anything a guy says when he’s trying to put his dick in your mouth. That’s one of those life lessons they never teach you in school.

My main concern about drilling a hole in my tongue and shoving jewelry in there is my voice. I need to be able to sing and speak clearly without sounding like I just bit my tongue. I know you get used to it after a while. I guess if I’m going to do it, I should do it now. When we go to Hong Kong it will be too late. But let’s be honest, I’m never going to do it. I just don’t see the benefit. Ryan does, but when it comes to drilling into my body, I’m definitely in charge.

Speaking of Hong Kong, we’re still waiting on our starter packs. Yesterday was Sunday, so no mail anyway. Maybe they’ll come today.

Yesterday’s lunch was great. Ryan’s mom is awesome. I can’t stress that enough. She’s a funny old broad, like Judi Dench in Shakespeare in Love. I hope she’ll be my mom some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.