Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Happy New Year!

Last night we went to Ryan’s house for a calm dinner with his parents and then Jeff’s place for the real party. The place was packed. I saw pretty much everyone I know – and even lots of people I don’t know. I said goodbye to most of them. I don’t know when I’ll see them again. It was sad, but happy at the same time. I’m going on a great adventure, so there’s really nothing to be sad about.

Everybody wants me to send them Disney toys. I guess with my big discount that shouldn’t be a problem, but is Hong Kong Disney stuff any different from American Disney stuff? I don’t think so, but I guess I’ll just have to wait and see.

Cheryl was even sadder than I was, so she got drunk, as usual. After a few drinks she’s never sad anymore. She’s usually very happy – sometimes too happy. It was funny when she started flashing everyone, but then she took off her shirt and bra completely and started pushing her girls in everyone’s face. She wanted to take pictures with all the guys and her tits. I don’t know, it just seemed like too much attention whoring to me. I love Cheryl, but I don’t think she should drink so much. Maybe one party where she keeps her clothes on would be a nice change of pace.

But I never complain when Cody gets naked. Maybe I’m just a hypocrite, or maybe I’d just rather look at Cody’s junk than Cheryl’s. Breasts don’t impress me all that much. I can see mine any time. There’s something about the penis that just makes it more interesting to look at. I don’t know any girl whose tits can get bigger and harder. Without a surgeon, that is.

Cody didn’t get naked last night. More’s the pity. I’ve seen him naked plenty of times already, so there’s nothing new there. Cody’s got a cute butt, but Ryan’s definitely better around the other side.

Speaking of, we didn’t have sex last night. We said we should. The last sex of 2010 & first sex of 2011. By the time we got home, he was too wasted and I was too exhausted. I guess we could have done it at the party – like some people I won’t mention – but I’ve never been that drunk, and I really wanted to see everyone while I still can. I’ll miss everybody, but I know 2011 is going to be very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.