Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

We leave Monday! I can’t believe how excited I am! So many exclamation points! Can you read how happy my fingers are!? ‽

The apartment is spotless. I spent the last couple of weeks cleaning it like crazy. Hopefully we’ll get the deposit back. That should pay all the final bills.

We’re flying to Detroit Monday morning. That’s the last I’ll see of the USA for I don’t know how long. It’s pretty weird to be leaving home to go live in another country. Weird but exciting! Weirder still, my last American city will be Detroit.

Because of the international date line, we’ll be in Hong Kong on Tuesday.

Thursday is Chinese New Year. That’s going to be awesome. It’s like the whole country is celebrating our arrival.

Then Monday is the first day of orientation at Disneyland. Rehearsals start Thursday. After that, I’ll be performing at Hong Kong Disneyland!

Right now I’m:

Hopeful
Courageous
Eager
Determined
Scared
Interrobanged

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.