Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Friend Issues

What do you do when two people you care about don’t like each other?

Ryan & Lynn can’t stand each other. I can never spend any time with both of them together. That really sucks because I want to and I’m running out of time to see Lynn. I’m leaving at the end of the month. Who knows when I’ll be able to come back to visit. I don’t know if she’ll ever be able to go to Hong Kong and visit me. I assume people will, but realistically, how many people are going to fly to the other side of the world just to see me?

There’s really no reason they shouldn’t like each other. Nothing big happened. There was never any major drama or episode. They just rub each other the wrong way.

I don’t want to take sides when they argue. Then he would feel betrayed because I’m his girlfriend or she would feel betrayed because I’m her friend. I can’t really agree or disagree with them anyway. Sometimes he’s right and sometimes she’s right. I just want them to stop. What are you supposed to do in that situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.