Thursday, February 10, 2011

First Rehearsals

We started rehearsals today. I’ve done a lot of musical theater, so I’m used to singing & dancing at the same time, but this was grueling. I’ve never done so much work in one day. I probably have, but this seems rougher in the moment.

I met most of the people I’ll be performing with. There seem to be more people from Australia than anywhere else. I guess that makes sense since it’s the closest English speaking country. Americans mostly go to Florida & California. British people can always go to France, I guess. You know how much those two countries love each other.

All the singers and face characters have to know English. I was surprised by how few performers were Chinese. I just assumed I’d be performing with mostly Chinese people. This is Hong Kong, after all.

It seems like everyone is friendly, but I really didn’t get a change to get to know anybody. We were just so busy. My legs are pounding from all that work. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.