Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Tub part 2

Hot Tub part 1


Lily & I kissed like 10-year-olds. Ryan & Kevin were disappointed. I don’t think a tepid peck was what they fantasized about. But they might not have realized that was their fantasy. Lily & I never talked about anything even remotely similar to this.

After some more soaking, a few drinks and more than a little encouragement from our boyfriends, we gave each other a real kiss.

I have two or three thoughts on the subject. I like to think of myself as heterosexual. I enjoy penises. Not that there’s anything wrong with a vagina. They bring life into the world, and all that good stuff. But if I ever want to play with one, I don’t have to go far.

Another important point is peer pressure and boyfriends trying to talk their girlfriends into doing things that maybe they don’t want to do. I’ve never been a big fan of peer pressure. My natural instinct is to automatically go against whatever the group is trying to pressure me into. I could have gotten into a lot of trouble if some of my high school friends had figured out how to use reverse psychology. I’m more open to suggestions from a boyfriend, but I have a habit of sticking to my guns. Some guys call that stubborn. I like to think of it as self-respect.

The third point I need to bring up is that Lily is an excellent kisser. Our first kiss was nothing to write home about, but that second kiss had me imagining our wedding invitations. I realize part of it was putting on a show for her boyfriend, but it was still amazing. I hope Kevin knows how lucky he is.

While Lily & I were making out, I noticed that one of Ryan’s hands was under water. He was wearing swimming trunks, of course, but it would take almost no effort to whip it out, especially with all the bubbles from the hot tub. No one would really notice, unless they wondered what that hand was doing. I don’t know if watching Ryan or kissing Lily led me to grab her breast, but something made me do it. It can’t be my fault. I plead not guilty by reason of hot tub. Why Lily started licking my nipple is anyone’s guess. I was more worried about the guys seeing me than what Lily was actually doing. Make of that what you will. I couldn’t really see Kevin the way we were sitting, but Lily told me later that he also rubbed himself. Ironically, we were all watching each other, but who knows how much anyone could see.

The next day, Ryan & I got into an argument about how unadventurous I am. He wanted things to go a lot further that night, but I couldn’t see myself doing anything beyond kissing Lily. That was pretty adventurous for me. Ryan thought it wasn’t what it could have been. I thought it was a pretty big deal as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.