Monday, August 22, 2011

Europe Vacation part 8

I can’t wait for your big trip to Rome. I think about it all the time. I’m dying for some real Italian food. People keep telling me about good Italian restaurants in Hong Kong, but every time I go to one, it’s never as good as I want it to be. It’s very hard to get authentic food that isn’t Chinese around here. Hong Kong has such a wide variety of people from all over the world, but all the restaurants have at least some element of Chinese influence in them. I’m sure the tourists don’t come to Hong Kong to eat American or European food, but I think it would be nice to have a few authentic foreign restaurants for the rest of us. I like Chinese food, but I’ve been eating it every day for seven months. I’d like a little variety now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.