Friday, August 5, 2011

Clear Water Bay part 2

Clear Water Bay part 1


Lily, Kevin, Ryan & I were sitting in the hot tub. Kevin and Ryan were in bathing suits. Lily was wearing my black bra, and nothing else. I was wearing her satin panties, and nothing else. I thought Lily was the brave one for going bottomless, but sitting in a hot tub full of bubbling water, no one could see anything. She could have been wearing the bottom of a pantomime horse for all we could tell. I was the one who was more exposed. I sat with my breasts underwater, but just barely. Everyone could still see plenty. Later on, they could see even more.

Kissing was inevitable. The last time we were all in the hot tub together, Lily and I did the only kissing. This time, we worked on our boyfriends. It seemed like seconds before Ryan was all over my breasts. Put some tits in his face and what do you expect. I had to sit up a little because I didn’t want Ryan to drown and that meant letting them out of the water. My concerns were for nothing since Kevin was entirely focused on Lily. Their faces were joined together and I could tell that Lily’s hand was in Kevin’s trunks. I could’ve been dancing on Ryan’s head for all they knew.

Lily made a big show of throwing Kevin’s trunks out of the hot tub. I never saw him, or her, take them off, but Lily made sure everyone saw them fly away. I really noticed when he sat up on the edge of the hot tub. It was hard to look away. But if Ryan worried that I would see too much of Kevin, Lily took care of that when she dug her face into his lap. All Ryan & I could see was her head bobbing up and down. It wasn’t visually graphic, but everyone knew what was going on. I knew it was only a matter of time before Ryan wanted to do the same thing, but I wasn’t ready to blow my boyfriend in front of other people, even if they were paying absolutely no attention. I sat on Ryan’s lap, making it very difficult for him to go anywhere. My breasts were undeniably out of the water, but I had my back to Lily & Kevin. Not that they noticed.

Ryan managed to slip his trunks off, somehow, even though I was sitting on his lap. I’m sure he was expecting more, but I wouldn’t let him take off my panties. Instead, I did what every girl in the world intuitively knows how to do when she doesn’t want to have sex – I gave him a handjob. Kevin had a front row seat to everything we were doing, but Ryan’s erection was under the water, so I didn’t think much about it at the time.

Both of the guys were more excited than I realized. Ryan came much faster than usual. What I didn’t know since I was facing the other way was that Kevin had already popped his cork. He & Lily were sitting back and smiling at me when I turned around and sat down. We all just sat there quietly for a minute. It was about to get awkward when the guys starting talking about one big game or another. There’s always at least one.

I grabbed my breasts when I got out of the hot tub. Lily just stood up and walked to where she dropped the cotton panties. When I picked up the lace bra off the deck, Lily took it back. It was hers. She wanted to trade again, so she took off my black bra. She was completely naked for a second, but facing away from the guys in the hot tub. I was happy to have my bra back, but Lily didn’t seem to be in any hurry to cover herself. Then she suggested we get back into our original panties. That would have required me taking off hers to put on mine. I wasn’t feeling that brave. With my bra and her panties on, I walked into the house. She came in after me, wearing her bra and my panties. Safe indoors, we took a shower together. We didn’t bother to tell the guys about that part. It wasn’t that kind of shower anyway. It was only in the shower that I thought about what fluids were floating around in the hot tub. The heat kills everything, of course, but there is the slim possibility that I had someone else’s boyfriend’s swimmers on me. I don’t think Lily thought about it at all.

We had already planned to spend the night since that was our last chance to stay in the house. With four bedrooms, it wasn’t hard to find a place to sleep. It was the first time Ryan & I slept in the same bed in a while and as soon as we were in our bedroom and alone, we jumped all over each other. We could hear Lily & Kevin at one point. It’s a big house and those rooms were not close together. You have to wonder how loud they were up close. Ryan suggested inviting them to join us, but I stopped him by sitting on his face. That always shuts him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.