Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Europe Vacation part 4



We’re going to Rome! We both made a list of places in Europe we wanted to see and Rome was the highest one on both of our lists. It wasn’t number one for either of us. Ryan’s number one was Amsterdam and mine was Paris, but I’m more than willing to take Rome. When I pointed out that we could get into Paris Disneyland for free, Ryan said that the last thing he wants to do on vacation is go to Disneyland. He’s got a point. I’m not sure I’d want to go there either if I’m in Paris. There are just too many better things to do.

We barely speak any Italian – outside of ordering food and nord, sud, est and ovest – but that’s ok. We barely speak any Chinese, but we’ve been living in Hong Kong for six months. I’m sure we’ll survive two weeks in Rome with our Americano accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.