Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ryan's Family in Hong Kong part 2

Ryan’s been spending a lot of time with his brother. He’s older than Ryan and they’ve spent practically every night bar hopping. I’m not complaining. They haven’t seen each other in months.

His mom & sister aren’t into bars – his sister is only 16 – so I’ve been playing tour guide. I already took them around the harbour, which is right outside their hotel. We saw Avenue of the Stars and the Symphony of Lights, Temple Street Night Market, the Flower Market and the Science Museum, which wasn’t very interesting. It’s mostly aimed at children,. We did some Tsim Sha Tsui shopping because it’s close to their hotel, but I told them the best shopping is on Hong Kong island. I prefer Pacific Place and Times Square. I think Ally will love Times Square.

We’ll do the Peak and Kowloon Park later. Tomorrow we go to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.