Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pastime Paradise

When I came home from work today, Ryan was jerking off in front of the computer. He didn’t even try to pretend to stop when I came in. I’ve seen him go to town before, but that’s usually when we’re together. I know he does it when he’s alone. That’s perfectly normal. Everybody does it. I sometimes masturbate in the shower or in bed if Ryan’s not home. Maybe on the sofa. Certainly not on the computer.

What I found strange about today was that he had no reaction to seeing me. If you’re at the computer, you’re going to notice someone coming in the door. There’s no way you can’t see them. Ryan was totally focused on the Asian girl with far too many gentleman suitors. He just kept pounding away until he spilled his seed all over the floor. He was working furiously, so I guess he was just in the zone.

I would be mortified if I were caught masturbating when he came home. He wouldn’t. He’d want to join me. When I came home and saw him, it never crossed my mind to join in. I think maybe men and women are just wired differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.