Friday, January 6, 2012

Crazy Money

We’ve been in Hong Kong almost a year and now we have to decide if we want to stay another year. Our contracts expire next month. Ryan likes the pubs and nightlife of Hong Kong, but he’s not very happy with his job. I love working at Disneyland and I’m sure there is still plenty more of Hong Kong to see. I want to stay. I’m ready to give it another year. Ryan’s not so sure.

Our plan was always to save up as much money as we could so that when we went home we would have enough to look for jobs. I doubt the economy will be much better whenever we go back. Since we spent most of our savings on our Europe trip in October, we should stay at least another year and start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.