Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clear Water Bay House part 1

Kevin’s boss is taking his annual trip out of Hong Kong and has asked Kevin to watch his house at Clear Water Bay again. Of course, Kevin wants to stay there instead of my tiny apartment. It’s a huge house with everything you need. My apartment just can’t compete. I have one bedroom and one bathroom. This house has four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Plenty of room for all of us. I don’t need to stay there, but Lily doesn’t want me to be alone and I don’t want me to be alone. She also doesn’t want to have to choose between staying in a tiny apartment with me or in a beautiful house with Kevin.

I think it’s a great house and I’d love to stay there if I was on vacation, but it’s not very convenient for work. It’s a lot easier to get to Disneyland from my apartment than from their apartment. The house is somewhere in between. It’s farther away from Disneyland than their apartment, but you can take the MTR most of the way. It just takes a lot of MTR to get there. It’s something like six different lines. That’s a lot of transfers when the stations are crowded. We can get there from my apartment using only two lines and then that special Disneyland line. That one doesn’t really count since it takes a minute and you get those Mickey trains.

Kevin can easily get to his day job from the big house, so it makes sense that he stay there. He can also get there easily from my apartment, but the house is much better. I’d rather stay at the house if I were him.

So Kevin will stay at the big house and Lily will probably stay with Kevin. Maybe sometimes she’ll stay at my apartment when she has to go to work early. I don’t know what I’ll do. I can definitely stay there on my days off and when I go to work late, but I’m not sure if I want to stay there every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.