Thursday, October 25, 2012

My China Trip part 2

I went to the visa office Monday and picked up my visa to China. It’s a good thing I didn’t apply for it a day later because they were closed Tuesday. I wanted a one year multiple entry visa, but they only gave me a 6 month double entry. That’s standard for first timers, from what I hear. At least if you’re American. The next time I apply for a visa, they might give me something higher. If they want to. The price is the same for Americans no matter what they give you, so I assume they want us to apply as many times as possible so they can get more money. A lot of people in this chunk of the world seem to think all Americans are rich.

Now I just need to book a flight to Fuzhou and I can finally see my boyfriend in the flesh. I’m pretty excited about it. I’m going to get laid. That’s not just me being presumptuous. He’s a sure thing.

1 comment:

  1. "A lot of people here seem to think all Americans are rich."
    That's a think called stereotypes a thing that cannot be destroyed... i also experience it all the time welcome to my world.

    Foreveralone

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.