Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Emperor Audition part 3

Remember that audition I had a few weeks ago? I got the part. Yay. I thought I wasn’t going to get it since they took so long to tell me. I guess better late than never, especially if it’s good news.

I’m pretty excited. I’ve been on a few auditions in Hong Kong and I was starting to think something was wrong. They always seemed interested and then nothing. Like maybe their English wasn’t as good as I thought or something was getting lost in translation.

That’s just how it works. You have to hear a lot of no before you hear yes.

It’s a small part. I’ll only be on set for one day, but it’s a real movie with a real company. They work with all the biggest stars in Hong Kong.

They want me to be available after my day on set for any reshoots that might come up and because stuff happens. It might take longer than one day, but they don’t think it will. I can easily take a day off work, and if they surprise me with another day without much notice, I can always trade with someone or call in sick.

I’m going to be in a real movie that people will actually see. I won’t be onscreen very long, but it’s something. It could easily lead to bigger and better things.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting the part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Congrats.. :-)
    Small roles may turn to bigger and better opportunities - so good luck and hope all goes well for you girl...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.