Monday, December 10, 2012

My First Real Movie part 2

Tomorrow I’m going to the set of my first real movie. It’s a tiny part. I play the hostess of a restaurant where the good guy and bad guy meet. There’s a big fight scene, but I’m just in the beginning where I show the good guy to his table.

I’m not really sure what to expect. I’m used to working on stage. This scene will be filmed in a real restaurant. I’m used to performing in front of an audience. This will be in front of a camera and crew. I assume the restaurant will be closed, so no audience.

They gave me the part of the script with my two lines, so I’m ready to go. It wasn’t hard to memorize.

I’m nervous, but mostly excited. It’s nothing much, but it’s a big deal to me.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! At one point, I very seriously wanted to pursue acting as a career and I would have been thrilled to get even a small part in a movie, even if it was a non-speaking part, so I understand how excited you must be. Hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Dancing will always be my 1st love, but I can't do that when I'm 80. You can act forever.

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.