Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cruise part 2

Ryan & I have been talking about nothing but this cruise. Most people take months to book a cruise. We're doing it in a week. We don't have any advance notice because we're not doing it the normal way. Ryan is filling in for a friend, so he will get paid to be on the ship. I won't. I will be a regular paying passenger.

Ryan was going to come to Hong Kong a few days before the cruise so we could spend some time together, but now he's not. He's already taking too many days off work – 10 days for the cruise and we're spending an extra few days in Bangkok at the end of the cruise. Now, he's just going to fly into Hong Kong right before he has to go to the ship. That means we won't see each other at all since I'm working a lot right now since I'm also taking time off work to go on the cruise. On top of that, I took time off after the train accident. It's kind of amazing they are not even complaining about the cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.