Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cruise part 5

I'm going to Shanghai tomorrow. I already looked up information about Bangkok back when we were thinking about going there a few months ago. I'm relatively confident our time there will go smoothly. I never did any research for Shanghai. I won't be in the city long since that's where the cruise sets sail. I could probably go early, but Ryan won't be there until the ship docks a few hours before it leaves. I'd rather spend more time in Bangkok with him than more time in Shanghai by myself. I'm sure Shanghai is a worthwhile destination on its own, but I'm essentially using it as a transportation hub on this trip.

I don't know anything about Xiamen. I should probably look up something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.