Friday, October 18, 2013

Fuzhou Trip part 2

I'm leaving Monday for Fuzhou. Coincidentally, it is the same flight that I took the first time. It is also almost exactly one year since the first time. That one was in the beginning of November and this one is the end of October. We never planned any of that. That's just the way it worked out. The typhoons and work determined the timing more than anything else and I keep picking this flight because it is the cheapest one.

Since the flight gets in just before midnight, which is probably why it is the cheapest, I will stay at Ryan's house Monday night. He does not want to pay for a full day at the hotel if we are only going to be there late at night. I don't think it makes any difference, but his way is cheaper and we are not made of money. He also says it is easier to go to his place from the airport after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.