Thursday, November 14, 2013

Three Auditions part 2

The TV audition was first. I was not sure what to expect when I went. I was surprised by how professional it was. TV shows in Hong Kong are all pretty wacky and madcap. I used to picture the people behind the scenes wearing baseball caps and throwing darts at the wall. They actually seemed like they knew what they were doing.

Everybody was pretty vague about what they wanted from me. I don't know if that was because they don't want too many people talking about this show before it even goes into production or if it was because this was only a first audition. As far as I can tell, it's all Chinese people and I'm up for the part of the foreigner who appears occasionally, for some reason.

I went in and did my thing. Now it is up to them to call my agent and let me know where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.