Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paperback Writer

Dear Sir or Madame,

Will you read my book? It took me months to write. Will you take a look?

Now I will have that bass line stuck in my head all day. That's not such a bad thing.

My second book, Nudist Cruise, is now available in paperback. The paperback version is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and probably somewhere else. It is a little on the expensive side, but at 300 pages, there is no way they are going to sell it for just a few dollars. Everyone needs to make a profit.

If you buy the paperback, you can get the e-book for free. I don't know why anyone would want both, but that is a promotional thing that Amazon does. Who am I to argue with Amazon marketing techniques? I'm pretty sure that deal is not available at Barnes & Noble.

We had to change the cover for the paperback. Apparently, a naked butt is ok for e-books, but is not going to fly in print. Physical bookstore want to look presentable. Even though anything goes with their online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.