Sunday, March 2, 2014

Three Auditions part 5

I just did a callback for the TV series that I auditioned for in November. They are really taking their time on this one.

It was more like a job interview than an audition. I did not read any lines or do a scene. We just talked about life in Hong Kong. I almost got the impression they were looking for ideas for the show. I still don't know what the show is about, but if they use anything I said and don't give me the part, I think I deserve some kind of consulting credit. Unless the show bombs.

I really don't know what to make of this audition since it was not really an audition. Were we just talking because they are not interested? If so, why waste everyone's time like that? Is this how they audition everybody? I have no idea. It seems kind of strange to me.

2 comments:

  1. I find HK professionals, like their mainland counterparts will shamelessly rip off your ideas for their benefit, then turn around and say 'It's nothing personal.'

    It's in their culture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't get anything useful out of me anyway. I don't know anything about their show, so I can't really be their muse.

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.