Monday, May 19, 2014

Vacation to Somewhere part 5

What really brought me around to Finland was the house where we can stay. Since there are four of us, we have always been thinking about renting a big villa or house instead of just staying in the usual hotel rooms. There is a really nice house in Helsinki in the downtown area. It looks like it's close enough to walk to Helsinki Cathedral, which is one of the main sights.

Helsinki Cathedral is close to the main train station, so getting around should be easy. It all looks pretty close together on a map, but you never know until you are actually there.

I have never particularly thought about going to Finland, but I have never been opposed to it either. It is just one of those places I never thought much about. The more I look into it, the more I'm warming up to the idea.

Kevin wants to go to Finland more than Bali. Ryan wants to go to Bali more than Finland. Lily & I are currently on the fence. I suppose we will know which one it will be when one of us makes up our mind.

I'm just glad we finally narrowed it down to only two choices. Hopefully, no one will come up with another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.