Monday, May 19, 2014

Vacation to Somewhere part 5

What really brought me around to Finland was the house we can stay in. Since there are 4 of us, we’ve always been thinking about renting a big villa or house instead of just staying in the usual hotel rooms. There’s a really nice house in Helsinki in the downtown area. It looks like it’s close enough to walk to Helsinki Cathedral – which is one of the main sights.

Helsinki Cathedral is very close to the main train station, so getting around should be easy. It all looks pretty close together on a map, but you never know until you’re actually there.

I’ve never really thought about going to Finland, but I’ve never been opposed to it either. It’s just one of those places I never thought much about. The more I look into it, the more I’m warming up to the idea.

Kevin wants to go to Finland more than Bali. Ryan wants to go to Bali more than Finland. Lily & I are currently on the fence. I guess we’ll know which one it will be when one of us makes up our mind.

I’m just glad we’ve narrowed it down to only 2 choices. Hopefully, no one will come up with another option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.