Thursday, October 19, 2017

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

I was in a car accident last month. It was pretty bad, but I got the lucky end of the stick. The passenger in the car I was driving broke bones in her leg and both arms. The driver of the truck that hit us broke his hand. The driver of the scooter I hit died. It was pretty horrifying to watch, but at least he went quickly.

My doctors tell me everything is progressing as it should. I'm sure they are right. My biggest complaint right now is that I can't sit in front of the computer for more than a few minutes. I will probably write more about the accident later. I want to, while it's still fresh in my mind. But it will have to be in short bursts or after I can last longer.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're okay. We miss reading your advantures.

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.