Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ryan's Visa

Ryan finally got his visa. I don’t know why his took longer than mine. We applied at the same time.

I can’t believe we’re leaving Monday. Everything’s all ready. We closed our bank account, they’re turning off the phone on Monday, electricity & gas are later in the week since they can’t do it Monday. All the final bills will go to Ryan’s mom. We’ve already given her enough to cover everything. The internet was due on the 1st anyway – that’s Tuesday.

I’m all packed. Ryan is still packing, and will probably be packing up until we leave for the airport. I can’t think of anything else that needs to be done.

Hong Kong, here I come.

Right now I’m:

Nervous
Enthusiastic
Bold
Encouraged
Satisfied

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.