Monday, May 2, 2011

Macau part 2

Another difference between Macau & Hong Kong is that Macau has pockets of empty streets. You really never see that in Hong Kong, where there are people everywhere.

Ryan is on a flashing kick lately, so he wanted to do it while we were somewhere less crowded than usual. I told him he could go first – and he did. So I took a few pictures of Ryan in various states of undress on deserted Macau streets. I don’t think I will be posting any here. Sorry.

He wanted to get completely naked at a Chinese temple, but I thought that would be too disrespectful. Streaking on an empty street is one thing, but we’re just visitors here. We shouldn’t completely piss off the locals.

I’m hoping this is the end of this little fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.