Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot Tub part 3

Hot Tub part 1
Hot Tub part 2


Lily & I spent the night at my apartment while Ryan & Kevin were at the big house. We talked about that night last week in the hot tub. Both of our boyfriends wanted a five course meal, but we were just grabbing a quick bite.

We talked about how we could have given them a better show. While all the kissing was pretty hot, our hands stayed above the water – which is more than we can say for the guys. I grabbed her breast and she licked mine – that’s not a bad show – but we could have given the guys a little downstairs action. Lily & I have seen each other naked. We practically live together. But we never got naked in that hot tub. Just taking off our tops would have driven the guys crazy. Imagine if we took off our bottoms. I was never going to do that, but Lily pointed out that no one would have seen anything under the bubbles.

Lily told me that she’s gone down on a girl before and she could probably do it again under the right circumstances. I just don’t know if I could. But if I had let her lick me in that hot tub, that would have given the guys a night they would never forget. I’m pretty sure I would have remembered it as well. The only problem is, everyone would have seen me naked. Unless Lily did it underwater, but that’s not how I picture it. I would almost have to be sitting on the edge of the hot tub. Ryan always says that’s my biggest hurdle to realizing my full sexuality – I need to be more comfortable naked around other people. I’m ok one on one, but if more people are around, it feels like a public performance rather than an intimate act. I don’t have any problem with other people getting naked, though. That’s their business.

Lily & I were fully clothed during this entire discussion, but when I told Ryan about it, I was wearing one of his t-shirts and boy shorts – because he thinks that’s the sexiest thing. And Lily was wearing my Julianna Rae lace camisole and matching panties. Not for nothing, she would look great in that.

Was it a good idea to put that image in Ryan’s head? I don’t know. At least I never said there was a pillow fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.