Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot Tub part 1

As long as Lily & Kevin have the big house at Clear Water Bay, we are all pretty much determined to use it while we can. Ryan & Kevin spend most nights there, while Lily & I sleep at my apartment. That means every time I talk to Ryan, I have to hear about how great the swimming pool and hot tub are. I love to swim. I’ve always loved to swim. And I’m stuck in a tiny apartment that doesn’t even have a bathtub. That also means Lily & I go to the big house whenever we can.

On a rare night when none of us had to work, we spent a pretty good chunk of it in that hot tub. The ocean view from the deck is impressive, and sitting there soaking with a cold drink after a long day is just the greatest thing in the world.

We were soaking up the water and scenery when something different happened. Kevin suggested that Lily & I kiss each other. We’re pretty close friends, but we’re not that close. Ryan told me later that he and Kevin talked about it earlier. They wondered what we did when we were alone together in my apartment, and since they are guys, their imaginations went a little crazy. They wanted to see how far we would go in that hot tub, and more importantly, how much we would let them watch.

Things never went as far as they hoped, but it was more than I expected.

The more I think about it, the less I know how long this post is going to end up. I should probably write it in installments since I don’t have that much time right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.