Saturday, August 13, 2011

Europe Vacation part 5

Finding a hotel has been difficult. There are too many choices in Rome. I think I found a good one. It’s a smaller boutique hotel. I don’t want to stay in a huge chain hotel. Ryan doesn’t care as long as it’s not too expensive. But this is Rome. The good hotels are going to be expensive. The cheap hotels are, well, cheap. This is a major vacation for us and I don’t want to be stuck in some crappy hotel. The one I picked is on a quiet little street, but close to Piazza Venezia.

The pictures on the website look good, but you never know. I’ve been looking around a while now and I’ve seen some horrible pictures. Some hotels look like boxes with a bed against the wall. My hotel looks beautiful – well decorated with lots of color on the inside and an old European hotel on the outside. I just hope that’s what it really looks like offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.