Thursday, August 4, 2011

Clear Water Bay part 1

The last time Lily, Kevin, Ryan & I spent the night at the big house was one of the last times any of us were going to be able to use it. The owner was coming back from vacation and Lily & Kevin had to go back to their apartment. Spending the night was not especially convenient for Livia or me, but we wanted to make the most of the gorgeous view, the wonderful kitchen, the luxurious pool and the infamous hot tub while we could.

There’s a super typhoon headed toward Hong Kong, but the weather has not been bad at all. It’s cloudy and looks like it could rain at any minute, but no torrential downpours or 100 mph winds so far.

Lily & I made dinner in the wonderful kitchen. Kevin helped a little with peeling potatoes and slicing carrots. Ryan didn’t do anything because he can’t cook to save his life. The kitchen in my apartment is a hot plate and sink against a wall, with just enough counter space to hold a toaster oven. Everything I cook is either in a wok, pot or the toaster oven. There are a million things you can’t cook in a toaster oven. Brownies come out ok, but it’s hard to bake pretty much anything else. Not only is the toaster oven small, but it never gets hot enough.

The big house has a big kitchen, with a real oven, full stove, deep sink, all kinds of appliances I never used and miles and miles of counter space. We made dinner, dessert, dinner for the next night, and I baked my brains out. I spent more time in that kitchen than any other room in the house.

After dinner, we had drinks out on the terrace where we could watch the ocean and look at the clouds. Stars would have been nice, but we were never going to see any in this weather.

The guys were eyeing the hot tub and it was pretty obvious what they were thinking, but I wanted to use the swimming pool one last time. I love swimming and it’s something I never get to do in Hong Kong. Apartment buildings with swimming pools are extremely rare and the less said about the public pools, the better. They exist, but I can pretty much guarantee that I will never go to one again. I wanted to swim, but at the same time, I knew what the guys wanted. It was our last night there, and realistically, when would the four of us ever have access to a house or swimming pool like this again. So instead of changing into my bathing suit, I stripped down to my underwear and jumped into the pool. I saw no harm in throwing them a bone while I got what I wanted. I gave precious little consideration to how sheer my panties might get because I intended to be underwater as much as possible. My bra was solid black, and reasonably safe. Pool water is clearer than hot tub water, obviously, but it takes a lot of effort to see what someone is wearing in a swimming pool.

Lily stripped down to her bra & panties and joined me in the pool while the guys fired up the hot tub. They had a drink or two while we swam our last few laps in the pool. Lily suggested we trade bras, but not for any practical reason. She wholeheartedly intended to put on a show. We took our bras off, made the exchange and put on each other’s – all completely under the water. We’re not exactly the same size, but close enough. Ryan suggested we trade panties. I doubt Lily would have thought about that. My immediate thought was the logistics of taking off and then putting on panties underwater. Bras are much easier. All you have to do is make sure the water goes up to your shoulders. With panties, you have to make sure your head stays above water.

We were still swimming in between all this nonsense – or at least I was. The swimming was more important to me than turning on my boyfriend. Swimming in clean water is hard to do in Hong Kong. Making Ryan hard is easy.

The first thing I noticed when Lily got out of the pool was how sheer her – or rather, my – panties were. They were pink cotton. Not the most opaque fabric when dry. Pretty much useless when wet. Her – my – black bra was not too bad. It wasn’t exactly a suit of armor, but it was not nearly as revealing either. The panties I was wearing were green satin, which clings when wet but doesn’t get translucent. My greater concern was the yellow lace bra. You can see pretty much everything whether wet or dry.

As soon as I saw Lily out of the water, I developed a strategy. Rather than stall as long as I could, which was my first instinct, I got out of the pool quickly. My theory was that if anyone has a choice between watching Lily and watching me, nine out of ten people would pick Lily. If I got out of the pool long after she went into the hot tub, I would undoubtedly be the center of attention.

While I rushed to the hot tub, Lily took her time. I forced myself not to look down to see how much I was showing off. I felt it would be better if I didn’t know. As I sat down in the water, I looked at Ryan, almost surprised that he was watching me instead of Lily. I gave him a wicked little grin and took off the bra – and immediately sat low enough in the hot tub so that I would be covered. But for a fraction of a second, my tits were out there for all the world to see. Or at least Ryan. Kevin was watching Lily.

Before Lily got in the hot tub, she gave us all a wicked little grin and took off her panties. You could see everything through the wet cotton anyway. I admired how brave she was, standing on the deck bottomless. Ryan couldn’t take his eyes off her, and it was hard to tell where he was looking, but I couldn’t get mad. I was staring, too.

In the hot tub, Lily & I sat next to our boyfriends instead of next to each other. I’m sure the guys were expecting a faux lesbian show, but what they got instead was even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.