Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yellow

I was headed to the bathroom and Ryan said he wanted me to pee on him. What the hockey sticks? That’s something we’ve never talked about before. I agreed to be more open about his sex fantasies, but what does urine have to do with sex? It’s waste. Your body’s getting rid of it for a reason.

At least he didn’t want to pee on me. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to handle that, and I’m a little worried that might be next on his to-do list.

I’ve seen him pee before. He’s a guy. There isn’t much they love more than to whip it out and show you how they can aim at targets and write words in the snow. I’m just not impressed by anyone’s ability to write in cursive. When we’re outdoors and he has to leak on a tree or something, I’m not patting him on the back and telling him how amazing it is that he can point and shoot. I’m mostly trying to stay away from him so he doesn’t get any on me.

Eventually, I agreed to pee on him, even though it’s kind of gross. It’s also pretty harmless. It doesn’t hurt me at all. I don’t see how it could hurt him. We were in the privacy of our apartment. If he wants me to squat over him in the middle of Nathan Road, that’s never going to happen. I had to go anyway and it was in the bathroom. If he wanted to do it on the bed or anywhere that’s hard to clean, I would have definitely said no. I’d make him clean it up, so he would never want to anyway. He’s good at making messes, but not so great at cleaning them.

This paragraph is the point of no return. I had to endure this, so the blog world has to read about it. If this sort of thing makes you want to vomit in your mouth, you might not want to read further. Not everything is for everybody.

Ryan took off all his clothes and lay down on the floor, as much as you can in our tiny bathroom. Hong Kong bathrooms are extra small and all tile, making them very easy to clean. You can literally hose down the entire bathroom with the shower head. There’s no carpet anywhere. I don’t think there’s carpet anywhere in Hong Kong.

I took off my panties, hiked up my skirt and straddled over him. I was going to take off my shirt, but he wanted me to leave it on. As much as he likes seeing me without my top on, he loves seeing me just bottomless even more. I don’t know of that’s a fetish or just a preference.

I had to go, but it took a little while at first. I’ve never peed on anyone before. He didn’t want me to get it on his face, so at least he doesn’t want to drink it. That would be too high on the gross scale for me.

I mostly peed on his chest and a little on his dick. It’s not like I can write my name or anything. He got hard as soon as it hit his dick. That didn’t surprise me in the least. It doesn’t take much to get Ryan hard. I’ve seen him get hard just from standing naked in front of a fan, but not too close, thankfully. A soft breeze literally made him hard.

He took a shower afterward. Thank heaven for small miracles. I was a little worried about that. I took a shower just from what got on my feet. I can’t imagine walking around the rest of the day without washing it off. He wanted to have sex in the shower, of course. He always does whenever we take a shower together, but our shower is barely big enough for one of us. We’ve had sex in the bathroom before, outside the shower, but it’s just too small and uncomfortable.

We didn’t talk about bodily fluids afterward. I’m hoping it’s just something he needed to get out of his system. It didn’t turn me on at all. It’s none of my business what kinky sex things other people do, but to me it just seems like an insult to get peed on. It’s as sexy as someone spitting on you. I really hope he doesn’t want to do that next.


So then I took my turn
Oh, what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.