Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Audition part 2

I found out that I need to audition a song on Friday. So now I have to prepare something. I haven’t done an audition since Disney over a year ago. I’m a little rusty, but it’s not very hard to find a song. They said they might want me to read something, but maybe not. Nobody said anything about doing a monologue, but I think I should prepare one anyway. You never know. I’m pretty sure it’s just a singing part, but it’s always best to show up prepared.

I also found out a little more about Jeffrey Lau. There are a million websites about him in Chinese, but less in English. He usually directs, writes and produces his movies and sometimes he even acts in them. He’s got a long list of credits at imdb, so he seems pretty well established.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.