Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another Audition part 1

I got another audition. When it rains, it pours. This one is for a horror movie. It’s all acting – no singing or dancing at all. That’s kind of strange to me. I always assumed I’d dance my way somewhere bigger and better.

I don’t like horror movies, but I don’t mind being in one. Is that hypocritical or selling out? I don’t think so. It’s not like I’m at the top where I can pick and choose. I’m not disappointing my legions of fans. I should take whatever I can get, within reason. Just because it’s not my kind of movie doesn’t mean it has to be a bad movie. The quality of acting in horror movies is certainly a lot better than it used to be.

I hope they don’t start filming until after we get back from Minnesota. That would suck if I got the part but had to turn it down because I’m going on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.