Monday, November 12, 2012

My China Trip part 4

Communist China was not what I expected. I thought they would give me a hard time for being American as soon as the plane landed, but it was one of the easiest airport experiences I’ve ever had. I waited in the shortest line at passport control, maybe because the flight arrived at midnight. It looked like only the people from my flight were there. Maybe I’m just used to Hong Kong. The lines here are never short, no matter what time you land. I handed my passport to the woman at the counter, she looked at the visa, stamped it and sent me on my way. There were no questions. There was no talking at all. Maybe she doesn’t speak English. I expected to be stopped at the customs area, but they just stood there as I walked by. Maybe they’ve seen enough Americans that I was nothing special. Or maybe they were working the graveyard shift and could not care less.

I saw Ryan the second I walked out to the airport’s main lobby. He was pretty easy to spot in a mostly empty hall with a few scatterings of little Chinese people.

We took a taxi to his house and went straight to his bedroom. Some of his roommates were home, but I wasn’t feeling especially polite at the time. After three months without sex, I was feeling nothing but horny. Ryan’s clothes were off as soon as he shut the bedroom door. I’ve never seen him get naked so quickly. I was moving too slowly, so he helped me take off my clothes. It was more like he tore off my clothes. Within a minute of walking into a strange house in a strange country, I was on top of the bed with Ryan on top of me. Seconds later, he was finished. But I didn’t care. It just felt good to finally have him inside me again. It also proved that he wasn’t sleeping around in China, not that I was worried about that. He was just as horny as I was.

We took a little break on his bed and he kissed my body like a man who had not had sex in months. I can’t describe how good it felt after going so long without being touched in that way. It didn’t take long until Ryan was ready to go again, and this time it lasted much longer. Thankfully. I wanted to spend the rest of the week on that bed, but Ryan had to work that night, and we had to get up to replenish our fluids sooner or later anyway.

I went with Ryan to see his band play at the club they’ve been working in all this time. I was surprised by how small it was. You wouldn’t think a live band could fit in there, but somehow they did. I didn’t like the club at all and the music was too loud for such a tiny space, but I was happy to be there, watching my boyfriend do his thing. When the band finished their set, we all hung out for a little while. A couple of his band mates have Fuzhou girlfriends now. I don’t know if anyone let their girlfriends in Hong Kong know. I was anxious to go back to the house and so was Ryan. We didn’t hang out at the club for very long. We had better things to do. We spent the rest of the night humping our brains out while my ears were ringing from the loud music. I didn’t drink much, but I felt drunk from the flight, noise and orgasms.

It could not have been a better trip.

2 comments:

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.