Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ryan’s Massage Day part 2

Ryan’s Massage Day part 1


Ryan was comparing his massage experience to mine, but I pointed out that things in Hong Kong and Fuzhou are sometimes very different. You would think they’re the same country, but they’re often not. In some ways, they might as well be different cultures. He was also a first time customer at a place he’d never been to before, and I go to my place all the time. Everybody there recognizes me and I know most of their names. My primary masseuse is a personal friend of mine.

He still seemed upset and eventually told me that the girl giving him his massage also gave him a hand job. He said it happened before he knew what was happening. When she was rubbing his legs while he was on his stomach, her hands sometimes went a little higher than he expected, but he thought it was just an accident. With the towel on, you can’t really tell where the legs end and the butt begins. When he was on his back, she had the same accident, but it quickly went from accidentally grazing his balls to full on grabbing his dick. He says he stopped her before it went too far, but I think it already went too far.

I was beyond upset when he told me, but the more I think about it, the more I believe his side of the story. First of all, he doesn’t have a thing for Chinese girls. Plenty of foreign men here do. That might be why a great many of them come here. But Ryan’s type is taller, paler, less conservative, more independent, with larger breasts. Essentially me. He thinks all Chinese hookers have AIDS. Some of them must, but the way the Chinese government handles things, we’ll never know any real statistics.

Ryan is a breast man and hates implants. He says they feel like rocks, even though he’s never actually felt any. I’m no Jane Russell, but bigger than the typical Chinese girl. His Chinese is terrible. I guess that doesn’t matter with hookers, but Ryan likes to talk during sex and he would hate knowing that the girl he’s talking to doesn’t understand a word he’s saying. He’s a man, so he thinks whatever he’s saying is important.

More importantly, he told me about it. He didn’t have to. I would have never found out. I’m not friends with his friends in Fuzhou, and he’s pretty much let go of his Hong Kong friendships. He could tell all of his band mates in China and none of them would ever tell me. They’d probably all say “bros before hoes”, high five each other and scratch their crotches. If he’s cheating on me, there’s no way he would tell me about this.

I’m still upset that some Chinese whore grabbed my boyfriend’s dick, but I suppose it could have been worse. He felt guilty about it and said he went home and took a long shower. He’s too paranoid about getting diseases from a hand job to cheat on me.

At least now I know why it was so expensive. A real massage in Fuzhou probably costs a lot less. The next time he gets a massage, he’s going with me.

2 comments:

  1. In China, a 'rub n tug' is quite commonplace — most males expect it as a minimum, so I guess that's why the lady obliged without asking.

    Unless you select a blind masseuse, which are genuine.

    Not all hookers have AIDs, although it's not unheard of for uncapped blowjobs + fucking

    ReplyDelete
  2. going for a massage and then getting your "middle leg" massaged too..must be a bonus!!! oohhh yeah 8-

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.