Sunday, February 24, 2013

New Year Trip part 5

I’m going to Bali tomorrow. I’ll meet Ryan at Hong Kong Airport at lunchtime, which means he has to wake up bright and early in the morning to be at Fuzhou Airport on time. Ryan is not exactly a morning person. Waking him up early is always a chore. Fortunately, I don’t have to do it this time. Unfortunately, if he sleeps in late, he will miss his flight, and there’s really nothing I can do about it. If he can wake up early enough and get to the airport on time, we should be in Bali by dinner time. It’s a relatively short flight from Hong Kong to Bali, but it will be a long day for Ryan.

I’ve been working more than usual, especially since Chinese New Year. He’s been working more than usual, which does not really say much in his case. Hopefully we’ll be able to just sit around the beach and our villa and not do anything except enjoy each other’s company. I’m sure we’ll see some of the sights during the week, but not too many. This trip is all about doing as little as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.