Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bali Pictures part 2




Our private villa’s living room
We spent less time here than anywhere else
Except for one memorable night



Most of the bathroom was indoors, but the bathtub & shower were outdoors
We used the tub when we got a professional massage





Villa bedroom
I'll always remember this room



Villa living room



Villa bedroom



Our own private pool
We were in this pool morning, noon & night
It is almost the star of my book



The front door to our villa





Outdoor shower
I love this shower
There's just something about taking a shower outdoors


Usually when you see someone's vacation pictures you just see boring old pictures. I think anyone who reads my book will see them more like the way I see them. Maybe. I don't really know.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, The villa is gorgeous. May I have the name of the villa pls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good pics and nice hotel! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you had the whole private villa for you ? amazing, should i say that that's the best accommodation you ever had?
    cheers
    Forever_alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the best I've ever had on Bali. Especially since I've only been there once.

    ReplyDelete

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.