Sunday, March 10, 2013

My First Real Movie part 7

I called the PA to find out how to get my free tickets to the premiere of my big movie debut and she told me that she thought my part was cut. I couldn’t believe it. Nobody told me. She said she’d make a few calls and get back to me.

When she got back to me it turned out she was right the first time. The director cut my part. So now I’m not going to be in my first movie. I can’t really complain. It happens all the time. It was a small part. I wasn’t the star or even an important character. Kevin Costner was cut from “The Big Chill”, Harrison Ford was cut from “ET”. I only worked for 7 hours – and I got paid for basically nothing.

Still, it would have been nice if someone told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.