Monday, March 4, 2013

New Year Trip part 6

Bali was great. It’s a beautiful island with all kinds of scenery and some interesting temples. The people were nothing but friendly. I’d like to say more about the food, but we mostly made our own food. We had a private villa with a kitchen, so I did a lot of cooking on this trip.

The best part, of course, was spending time with Ryan. Living in different countries is difficult. This trip gave us some much needed time to spend together – and since we had a private villa, we had plenty of privacy. That’s extra important when you live in different countries and sleep in different beds.

I took lots of pictures, but they’re still in the camera. I’ll post some when I put them on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.