Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What I Did On My Summer Vacation part 1

It was not really a vacation. I still went to work. It only felt like a vacation while we were all staying at the Clear Water Bay house. Kevin's boss goes away every summer and asks him to look after the house. Lily & I also move in since there is more than enough room. What made it even better was that Ryan was in town while his band had a short term engagement in Hong Kong.

We all stayed in the house the entire time Ryan was here. Now he's back in Fuzhou. Lily & Kevin are still in the house full time and I'm staying there part time. At first I thought it wasn't right to stay there without Ryan, but now I'm agreeing with Lily & Kevin. There is really no reason not to stay there, other than it's faster to get to work from my tiny apartment. So I'm thinking about moving back in. Summer is not over yet and there's no reason I should act like it is just because Ryan went back to Fuzhou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.