Thursday, November 7, 2013

Three Auditions

I got an agent earlier this year. Since then he has not really gotten me any work. He got me a few auditions. Most of them went nowhere. One of them eventually led to a part that got cut.

I can't really blame him for the lack of work. Since he has been my agent, I have been pretty busy with my real job, I have taken a lot of vacation time and I was sidelined by two different injuries. He is trying to get me work, but there is nothing he can do if I'm out of town or out of commission.

Now he has three different auditions lined up for me. Two are movies and one is a TV series. All are in Chinese. One of the movies wants someone who can speak English. I can do that. The other movie is a speaking part in Chinese, but they specifically want a foreigner who does not speak Chinese very well. I can do that, too. I don't know anything about the series. I don't even know if I want to do a series. It's not the lead or anything close, but it still sounds like it would take longer than a few days on a movie set.

At this point I'm not going to spend too much time worrying about it. I will go to all the auditions and see what happens. If I don't get any of the parts, life will go on. If I do, I will deal with it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.