Monday, December 29, 2014

Living with Livia


Living with Livia



Christmas may be over, but there's no reason you can't get everyone you've ever met a belated gift. What better than a book that's a little dark and hopefully has some funny bits as well.

Living with Livia is the best thing I've ever written. If you think my writing sucks then that probably won't mean much – and why would anyone read a blog that they hate? If you've found anything I've ever done amusing then you should like this one.

People have called me brave and/or reckless for Hailey's Bali Diary, but Living with Livia is more revealing, as far as I'm concerned.

Paperback at Amazon

e-book at Amazon

Other retailers coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.