Thursday, March 16, 2017

Blugger

I tried to upload some videos from Disneyland. There seems to be some kind of bug with Blogger. It is definitely not the first time. As soon as Google bought them out, pictures became more difficult. It only makes sense that videos would also be a problem.

Sometimes the videos are up, sometimes they are not. Sometimes they play, sometimes they don't. I have no idea why they all have the Youtube stamp. None of them were uploaded to Youtube, unless Blogger uploads them to Youtube without my permission. I know Google wants everyone to use Google Chrome, but I'm not going to. It's like signing into a website with Facebook. If I have to join them or else, I will simply go somewhere else. It may be a small world, but it is a pretty big internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.