Sunday, July 2, 2017

Hailey's Novel Diary – 7/2/17

Elegance defined illuminating from the Classic Riviera Necklace. Expertly designed with 113 perfectly matched diamonds of 21.13 carats, G-H color, VS1 clarity. Hand crafted against a dazzling background of 18k white gold.

Does that make any sense? It's supposed to be a jewelry shop brochure description of a necklace. It sounds good to me, but is it realistic? I don't know. I don't buy jewelry. So I looked up the real thing.

“A rhythmic beauty of sensational design. Featuring 176 perfectly matching diamonds that weigh approximately 18 carats and are G-H color, VS-SI clarity. Expertly hand crafted in platinum. 17-1/2 inches long.”

That is almost the same thing. Maybe I should write jewelry brochures. I never mentioned the length, but maybe that's a guy thing.

17 1/2 inches? Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.