Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hailey's Novel Diary – 12/20/17

While rewriting some of the dialogue in chapter 14, I gave myself a hearty laugh. That is always a good sign.

I don't write comedy, but in general, there is usually at least one line per book that makes me laugh out loud. Hopefully, anyone who shares my sense of humor will feel the same way. Some people might not think anything is funny. That would be a shame. It's important to find humor in the little things, especially when the world around you is going insane.

On the other hand, some people might think I mostly write comedy, and laugh at all kinds of serious places. That is not so bad. Laughing when it's not supposed to be funny is a lot better than not laughing when it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.