Sunday, December 12, 2010

Disney Paperwork

We finally got all the info from Disney. They really seem to know what they’re doing.

I’ll have complete medical and dental insurance, discounts at every Disney store and Disney hotel in the world, discounts at some non-Disney stores and hotels in Hong Kong and free unlimited entry to any Disney park except Tokyo. I don’t know why. I think there is a different corporate structure in Tokyo.

They also have a VoluntEARS program where I can spend some time taking poor kids on nature walks and going to movies. That just sounds awesome. There are all kinds of programs to help people move up through the ranks and really make a career out of it, but it’s only a temporary gig for me. I’m sure it’s going to be the thrill of a lifetime, but I don’t want to sing and dance at Disneyland the rest of my life. I really want to be Snow White or Belle, though. I’ll have to wait and see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.