Saturday, December 4, 2010

Everything's Official

This is all really exciting. We’ve been working on this for a long time and now it’s finally going to happen. We pretty much knew we’d be able to go, but now everything’s official.

We’ll both be singing in shows, but Ryan is too tall to be a “face character”. Those are the people who walk around the park in costumes like Sleeping Beauty and Belle. I’d love to try that out just to see what it’s like. I don’t know what the height restrictions are for the covered characters. I guess there is still a lot to figure out.

What I know for sure is it’s a one year contract. I’ll do at least one show a day, four days a week. Maybe more. They’ll set us up for housing until we can find our own place. Lots of people speak English in Hong Kong – that’s a plus since we don’t know any Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.