Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ryan in China part 5

Ryan’s back in Hong Kong. He came back Monday. I made sure I had the day off so we could spend time together. I thought we were going to go out and do things, but we spent the whole day in bed – in bed, on the sofa, bent over the tiny kitchen counter, on the bathroom floor. Ryan even got to third base on the laundry balcony. It’s not the most private of balconies. The neighbors can see our laundry and we can see theirs. But I was just as horny as he was. We were ready to do it on the airport express between the airport and downtown, but self-control won the day. It’s never taken so long to get back to the apartment.

That was the longest week of our lives.

The club in China wants Ryan’s band to come back. I guess everyone liked having a band of foreigners there. I don’t want him to go. I don’t know if I can handle another celibate week, and they’re talking about staying even longer next time. The club pays significantly more than Disney, so everyone is thinking about it.

We need the money and I don’t want to be selfish, but I don’t think it’s fair that he has to go to basically another country just to make more money. We’re in Hong Kong. There are places for bands to play all over the place, and that’s the problem. There is far more competition in Hong Kong than in Fuzhou. Songs in English are nothing special here. Apparently, they go crazy for English-speaking bands that can actually speak English in Fuzhou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hate, please. There's enough of that in the world already.